by Celso Singo Aramaki
Fluxstreets Microbrands K.K.
2006 - 2010 - Microbrands Framework
Fluxstreets Microbrands Network Co-Founded by Celso Singo Aramaki and Mato Obata in Tokyo, Japan:
- Celso Singo Aramaki (Director President)
- Mato Obata (Director)
- Marcos Fukase (IT Managing Director)
- Chad Goble (Microbrands Managing Director)
- Adam Tuffley (Web Application Director)
- Fernando Uchiyama (Web Programming Manager)
Web Properties (Microbrands) Management Framework
- Linux Servers
- Flex (from Adobe)
- User based
- Partner based
- Licensed based
Browser based Web Apps
- Seed Capital
- Investors by Project
- Project delayed by the financial crisis in 2007.
- Returned in 2008-2009 with outsourced development team.
- Sold as a Framework Project in 2010 for an Asian Advertising Agency and Private Investors.
Fluxstreets was co-founded in 2006 by Celso Singo Aramaki and Mato Obata in Tokyo, Japan. "At Flux Streets, we produce, develop, and deliver new microbrands within specific niche markets; monitor microbrand reputation; create and unify small business networks; manage online advertisement campaigns; and develop innovative solutions to improve data management, visualization, and comprehension." Delayed by the financial crisis in 2007, Fluxstreets returned in 2008-2009 with outsourced development team and was sold as a Framework Project in 2010 for an Asian Advertising Agency with Asian Private Investors.
Celso Singo Aramaki is a visual artist, interaction and information designer. Developed Knowledge Design and Cultural Data Analytics for Knowledge Frameworks Projects in New York, Tokyo and other cities.